Here Comes Everyone magazine is looking for submissions of poetry/fiction/articles/artwork.
We encourage bold and/or striking interpretations upon the theme of Election – here are a few thoughts…
- ‘Protest politics’ is on the rise – with UKIP, Russel Brand… er… Al Murray
- Voting is a right, or a privilege? Does your XvoteX count?
- Is there a future for figurehead/messiah politicians such as President Obama, Winston Churchill or Gandhi?
- Are the Green party too green, or not green enough?!
- With all major political parties copying each other’s policies; where is the centre of politics? The Left/Right, Up/Down?
- Government is too important to be left to politicians – who should be in charge, hippies, fascists – The People?
- Who should have a right to vote? (eg young people/prisoners etc)
- Is Democracy dead in Britain?
- How has branding/marketing changed politics?
- Is politics diverse enough; or inherently crooked?
- What role, if any, should The Arts play in politics?